Our Beautiful Historic Hotel offers a Perfect Midtown Wedding Venue or Reception Venue in Manhattan, NY
Happily Ever After starts with a wedding at 3 West Club!
Manhattan's Gorgeous Wedding & Reception Venue
No wedding is exactly the same. That's what makes yours so special. Whether you want an intimate affair or a big celebration, you need a wedding venue space that has the flexibility to give you what you're looking for. That is where 3 West Club comes in. As one of the most sought-after wedding and reception venues in Manhattan, we can organize the event of your dreams - no matter what that dream might look like. With four gorgeous event spaces, we can accommodate wedding ceremonies, receptions, cocktail hours, and so much more. From floor plans to menu planning, our experienced professionals can handle it all. We even have onsite hotel rooms and suites that are perfect for getting ready for even more convenience. Our staff is accommodating and flexible to make sure your wedding day is just what you want. We only host one wedding at a time to make sure that your event gets premium treatment from start to finish. Perhaps best of all, we're consistently rated as one of the most affordable wedding venues in the area. Reach out to us today to learn more!
"I have nothing but amazing things to say about the 3 West Club and their staff. Our wedding was one of the many affected by COVID and making the decision switch to a much smaller guest list and a different venue turned out perfect at the 3 West Club. The food was great, the space was beautiful and we just had the most amazing night. Louise, their Director of Catering was so helpful in planning everything in the last few weeks as everything had to be done last minute given the circumstances. If you are planning a wedding I would highly recommend 3 West Club, you won't regret it! " ***Bride, Sept 2, 2020
"We were so thrilled with how our wedding came to life and so happy we chose to have it at 3 West Club. We wanted a Classic New York wedding and 3 West Club made it everything we could have dreamt of. Literally every part of hosting our wedding here was made so easy by the amazing event team, the delicious food, gorgeous ballroom and the most amazing New York City views from the terrace. We cannot thank Louise and her team enough for helping to accommodate all our asks to help us get our dream wedding!" **Bride, November, 2019
Planning Your Manhattan Wedding
Did you know that Manhattan is one of the most popular areas in the country to host your wedding? 3 West Club is happy to help you host the unforgettable event of your dreams. Weddings in Manhattan are typically upscale, formal affairs. As a historic hotel mansion, our wedding venue specializes in this sort of event. If you don’t know where to begin, let our professionals help you plan a sophisticated event that your friends and family will remember for years to come!
Get in contact today! Call 212.582.5459.
One of the first and most important components of planning your wedding is choosing your venue. Once you have that visual, everything else will begin to fall into place. Our venue’s bold opulence will help you pull off that classic Manhattan wedding look, and our six different event spaces will give you the flexibility to achieve your exact vision.
Some other things to consider as you plan your glamorous Manhattan wedding:
- The Wardrobe: For a Manhattan wedding, you want a show-stopping dress. For some brides, this means a big ball gown; for others, it means something slinky and dramatic. Whatever style you choose, be sure that it fits your style and your vision. It’s important that you feel confident and beautiful on your wedding day!
- Color Combinations: Choosing your wedding colors can be a daunting task. Many couples choose to match their colors to the season or the venue. 3 West Club is beautifully decorated in neutral tones to match most wedding palates. You can also choose to coordinate your colors with your flower selection if you have something specific in mind.
- Flowers: Whether you have a favorite flower you would like to feature or a color scheme in mind, your flowers are an amazing way to bring festive colors to your wedding. There are endless possibilities when it comes to choosing flowers, so play around with the style and consider the look you want. You can even use tall, non-floral centerpieces in your arrangement for extra drama.
- The Décor: Here is where you make your wedding your own. Our professionals will work with you to create the ambiance you have always imagined for your Manhattan wedding; our gorgeous table settings and dramatic chandeliers will coordinate beautifully with all kinds of lighting, decorations, and other extras.
- The Menu: 3 West Club is here to make your menu selection as seamless as possible. Choose from our magnificent selection of hors d’oeuvres, appetizers, and main courses. We also have a full bar and dessert options to round out your event.
- The Music: You have all kinds of options when it comes to music. Our spaces can accommodate live music or a DJ, so you can choose whatever entertainment works best for your wedding. See our preferred vendor list here.
DAY OF WEDDING:
The 3 West Club and its full staff of experienced hospitality professionals will be with you at every step of your wedding day; including your rehearsal should you have your wedding ceremony on site. Our team are all dedicated to carrying out your vision, and they will make sure that your plans are in place, transitions are seamless and every detail is remembered. After all, you pick the 3 West Club to host your wedding so your guests will be raving about the food and service for weeks to come.
Planning the Best Wedding Reception
Our wedding professionals can help you plan and execute any event you imagine - whether you're looking for upscale opulence or modern simplicity, our team will ensure that everything goes off without a hitch.
Your wedding reception is your time to finally relax and celebrate your brand new marriage. You don't want to spend it worrying about details. This is where our professionals come in. We will work with you in advance to make sure we know what you want. We will then work to make your vision a reality. On the day of your wedding, all you have to do is arrive and have a great time!
Please consider a mid week or Friday night wedding if your guest count falls below our Saturday minimum of 75 guests. Excellent rates available on mid week and Friday weddings in 2021.
WEDDING PACKAGES AND PRICING:
We offer three distinct wedding packages to choose from based on in season Saturday events priced at $160, $180 and $200 per person, plus venue fee, administration fee, tax and ceremony fee.
Please note we do have a 75 guest minimum spend to host a wedding on a Saturday or Sunday. Our packages include bartender fees, chef attendant fees, coat check and AV charges. Our gold packages comes with charger plates and our platinum packages come with extras like charger plates, upgraded linens and a wedding cake from Vincenzo Salvatore Cakes from our preferred vendor.
We can customize any package. Our wedding packages are based on a 5 hour event. We can also offer a group hotel rate for your guests should you choose to utilize our hotel.
Why choose us?
You choose the 3 West Club because you want your guests raving about the food and service we offer weeks after your wedding! It's the people that make the difference in making your day so special!
INTERESTED IN SEEING THE SPACE?
Once you have visited the wedding venue space, and we have met with you to understand your vision, we will be happy to put a pricing proposal together to assist you with your planning.
Appointments are required to view the space, so be sure to contact our team. Appointments are held Monday-Friday during business hours when space is available to be shown. We will do our best to work with your schedule if you require an appointment after 5 PM during the week. If we have weddings or events scheduled; staff may be on hand to conduct weekend tours.
Please inquire directly to schedule your tour today. If you are unable to keep your appointment a cancellation notification would be appreciated.