HOTEL & BOOKING POLICIES
- Check-in time is 3PM; check-out time is 12 Noon
- A valid, state-issued photo ID is required at check-in for all guests.
- Reservation Guarantee: Valid credit card required at the time of booking to guarantee room reservation. Reservations made with an invalid credit card are subject to immediate cancellation.
- Payment: Credit card required at check-in. A pre-authorization hold will be processed for the total reservation amount, plus $50/night for incidentals.
- Select your desired room type above to book your stay online.
- Questions about guest room bookings? Contact our front desk staff.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 212.582.5454 x 0
After booking a room, view our Welcome Amenity Packages.
- For guests of the hotel, we have the 2M Pub located on the 2nd floor. Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner Monday-Friday, the Pub is an intimate space to begin your day or to unwind. Menu service is available for all three meals and the Pub is open until 10 pm during the week.
- Complimentary continental breakfast (pastries, toast, cereal, coffee, tea, juice) is available in the 2M Pub 7 days a week from 7:30AM-10:00AM to all of our in-house hotel guests.
Join us every Monday evening in the Pub for 1/2 price bottles of wine.
As we are located in a private clubhouse, we do require a dress code for lunch and dinner in the Pub. Men are required to wear jackets in both the outer and inner rooms of the Pub along with ties in the inner room of the Pub; ladies dressed in nice business attire. Jeans, flip flops, shorts, tank tops, and sneakers are not permitted attire for lunch and dinner in the Pub. Gentlemen needing assistance in borrowing a jacket should contact the front desk.