During this difficult time, we want to reassure our guests that the 3 West Club is committed to the safety and health of its guests and employees. To that end, we have implemented certain protocols to welcome guests back in a safe and health-conscious manner.
- All dining and overnight guests are required to wear a face mask in public areas of the building.
- Upon entering the building, all guests must stop at the temperature screening kiosk. Guests showing a fever will unfortunately not be allowed to dine or stay with us.
- Guest Protection During Hotel Stay: At check-in, guests will receive a face mask if they haven’t worn their own. Latex gloves are also available. Hand sanitizer stations are prominently placed throughout the Club for guests and employees. Contactless check-out is available.
- Enhanced Cleaning of Guestrooms and Shared Spaces: Building on already high standards of cleaning, our highly trained cleaning staff will continue to disinfect all areas of the Club at an increased frequency, using EPA-approved disinfectants and focusing on sanitizing all high-touch areas in shared spaces and in guestrooms.
Guestrooms will be kept vacant for at least 2 days between guests.
- Dining Services: We will be open on Aug 3rd for outdoor dining (Lunch and Dinner, Monday to Friday) on the Solarium Terrace. This will be by reservation only for members, their guests, and hotel guests. Please note that, in accordance with NY law, cocktails will only be served with a meal or appetizer. We will resume indoor dining in our 2M Restaurant as soon as local and state regulations allow it. We will uphold our consistent Grade A inspection rating and the highest levels of cleanliness in both our kitchen and Restaurant. Highly trained staff will continuously sanitize all areas and surfaces. All staff members involved in cleaning, food preparation and food service will wear protective equipment at all times. Tables and seating will be appropriately spaced according to CDC and Department of Health recommendations.
Please call Theresa Loughlin, our Membership Coordinator, at 212-582-8474 to reserve your table.
- Employee Preventative Measures: Front Desk staff will wear face masks in accordance with local orders and guidance from the CDC and Department of Health; Housekeeping staff will wear face masks and a new set of latex gloves per room serviced. All 3 West Club staff will be trained on preventative measures and how to protect themselves at work. We will adhere to social distancing guidelines throughout the property.
- Flexibility: We want our guests to plan their stays with peace of mind and are committed to a flexible 48-hour cancellation policy for all hotel reservations. All catering events currently booked will also be worked with for rescheduling purposes should we be unable to host a function due to Government guidelines.
We are confident that we will continue to deliver the attentive and personable customer service that we are known for while practicing social distancing and making the well-being of our guests and employees our top priority. As always, Front Desk staff and Management are readily available to address any of your questions or concerns.
3 West Club Management