Our Beautiful Historic Hotel offers a Perfect Midtown Wedding Venue or Reception Venue in Manhattan, NY
Happily Ever After starts with a wedding at 3 West Club!
Are you looking for a smaller dinner for up to 30 guests for your wedding and want to get married ASAP? Consider our Solarium Outdoor Terrace. We have excellent dates available this fall. Call us today!
3 West Club offers one of the most desirable wedding midtown wedding venues in Manhattan, NY. We offer a glamorous and luxurious ceremony, reception, and event space that is guaranteed to impress your guests. Our experienced and courteous staff will help you plan a beautiful and memorable wedding in our historic hotel mansion. Our goal is to bring your dream wedding to life. Let us help make the planning process seamless and stress-free. From the moment you walk through the door for your first visit, to your tasting appointment to your final planning, you will feel welcomed, appreciated and treated like family. It's these little details that make the difference in planning and hosting your special day.
Photo of bride and groom provided by Unveiled-Weddings.com
When you choose the 3 West Club for your NYC wedding venue, we will offer:
- Someone who'll listen to your ideas and bring them to life.
- Tastes, decor and ambience that bring a multi-sensory experience to your wedding
- A team that's the supporting cast in your wedding production...you're the star
- Cost Effective pricing for Mid-town Manhattan
- And of course you'll have delicious food, artfully created by our expert Chef.
2020 Saturday Dates Available:
Oct 17, 31 | Nov 21, 28 | Dec 5, 12, 18.
2021 Saturday Wedding Dates Available: ( selling out, inquire today!)
Jan 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 | Feb 6, 13, 20, 27
March 6, 13, 27 | April 10, 17
May 1, 8, 22 | June 19, 26
July 3,17 |August 7, 21, 28
September 4, 11, 18, 25 | October 2, 23, 30
November 6, 13, 20 | December 11, 18
Please note demand for weddings is high for 2021 due to COVID 19 and the rescheduled weddings. Inquire today to ensure you can secure your date!
SPECIAL OFFERS: 2021 bookings:
BOOK A WEDDING IN JULY OR AUGUST IN 2021 AND RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING*:
**BAR UPGRADE TO PREMIUM, WITH THE SILVER OR GOLD PACKAGE.
**COMPLIMENTARY ICE CREAM BAR DESSERT STATION, NO ADDITIONAL COST.
** valid for new bookings only.
We are working with all clients should this health crisis continue and will reschedule your wedding if needed without penalty. You do not need to worry when booking with the 3 West Club.
To schedule a weekend tour or tours during the week based on room availability : (next tours, Sat, Aug 1st and Monday, August 10th)
Please inquire: email@example.com
Please consider a mid week or Friday night wedding if your guest count falls below our Saturday minimum of 75 guests. Excellent rates available on mid week and Friday weddings in 2021.
WEDDING PACKAGES AND PRICING:
We offer three distinct wedding packages to choose from based on in season Saturday events priced at $158, $178 & $198 per person, plus venue fee, administration fee, tax and ceremony fee. Please note we do have a 75 guest minimum spend to host a wedding on a Saturday or Sunday. Our packages include bartender fees, chef attendant fees, coat check and AV charges.
We do offer off season and Friday/Sunday rates as well that range $135-$140 per person, plus venue fee, administration fee, tax and ceremony fee. Off season months includes Jan, Feb, Mar, July and August. Peak season wedding pricing applies to May, June, September, October, November and December.
We can customize any package. Our wedding packages are based on a 5 hour event. We can also offer a group hotel rate for your guests should you choose to utilize our hotel. You choose the 3 West Club because you want your guests raving about the food and service we offer weeks after your wedding! It's the people that make the difference in making your day so special!
Special Offer: Book the Premium Wedding Package and receive a $200 gift certificate to Oasis Day Spa in NYC.
INTERESTED IN SEEING THE SPACE?
Once you have visited the space, and we have met with you to understand your vision, we will be happy to put a pricing proposal together to assist you with your planning.
Appointments are required to view the space, so be sure to contact our team. Appointments are held Monday-Friday during business hours when space is available to be shown. We will do our best to work with your schedule if you require an appointment after 5 PM during the week. If we have weddings or events scheduled; staff may be on hand to conduct weekend tours.
Weekend Tours: Please inquire directly to schedule your tour today. Weekend appointments fill up quickly so book early. Should you have an appointment scheduled that you are unable to keep; a cancellation notification would be appreciated. Our next tours are Saturday, August 1st and Monday, August 10th.
Planning Your Manhattan Wedding
Did you know that Manhattan is one of the most popular areas in the country to host your wedding? 3 West Club is happy to help you host the unforgettable event of your dreams. Weddings in Manhattan are typically upscale, formal affairs. As a historic hotel mansion, we specialize in this sort of event. If you don’t know where to begin, let our professionals help you plan a sophisticated event that your friends and family will remember for years to come!
One of the first and most important components of planning your wedding is choosing your venue. Once you have that visual, everything else will begin to fall into place. Our venue’s bold opulence will help you pull off that classic Manhattan wedding look, and our six different event spaces will give you the flexibility to achieve your exact vision.
Some other things to consider as you plan your glamorous Manhattan wedding:
- The Wardrobe: For a Manhattan wedding, you want a show-stopping dress. For some brides, this means a big ball gown; for others, it means something slinky and dramatic. Whatever style you choose, be sure that it fits your style and your vision. It’s important that you feel confident and beautiful on your wedding day!
- Color Combinations: Choosing your wedding colors can be a daunting task. Many couples choose to match their colors to the season or the venue. 3 West Club is beautifully decorated in neutral tones to match most wedding palates. You can also choose to coordinate your colors with your flower selection if you have something specific in mind.
- Flowers: Whether you have a favorite flower you would like to feature or a color scheme in mind, your flowers are an amazing way to bring festive colors to your wedding. There are endless possibilities when it comes to choosing flowers, so play around with the style and consider the look you want. You can even use tall, non-floral centerpieces in your arrangement for extra drama.
- The Décor: Here is where you make your wedding your own. Our professionals will work with you to create the ambiance you have always imagined for your Manhattan wedding; our gorgeous table settings and dramatic chandeliers will coordinate beautifully with all kinds of lighting, decorations, and other extras.
- The Menu: 3 West Club is here to make your menu selection as seamless as possible. Choose from our magnificent selection of hors d’oeuvres, appetizers, and main courses. We also have a full bar and dessert options to round out your event.
- The Music: You have all kinds of options when it comes to music. Our spaces can accommodate live music or a DJ, so you can choose whatever entertainment works best for your wedding.
DAY OF WEDDING:
The 3 West Club and its full staff of experienced hospitality professionals will be with you at every step of your wedding day; including your rehearsal should you have your wedding ceremony on site. Victoria Veltre, our wedding sales manager will be your day of coordinator; attending to your needs pre ceremony, pre reception and during your dinner dance. Our Chef, Gary Eisenberg, along with the team of banquet captains, service staff, and banquet manager, Vina Francis are all dedicated to carrying out your vision, and they will make sure that your plans are in place, transitions are seamless and every detail is remembered. After all, you pick the 3 West Club to host your wedding so your guests will be raving about the food and service for weeks to come.