Follow signs to the taxi stand outside of your terminal at the airport. New York City's yellow cabs offer a flat rate to/from JFK and Manhattan, and metered fares to/from LGA and EWR.
- From JFK: Flat fare $52.80, plus tolls ($6), and $4.50 rush hour surcharge (4PM to 8PM weekdays). Tip not included.
Travel time is about 30 minutes in light traffic, and 1.5 hours during rush hour.
- From LGA: Metered fare, approximately $40
Travel time is about 20 minutes in light traffic, and 1 hour during rush hour.
- From EWR: Metered fare, approximately $50 - $80
Travel time is about 40 minutes in light traffic, and 2 hours during rush hour.
We are happy to arrange a car service from the airport to the hotel. In general, a car service costs more than a city taxi would. To schedule a car service, please contact the Front Desk with your flight details. Approximate rates (tip not included) below:
- From JFK: $85, including tolls
- From LGA: $75, including tolls
- From EWR: $100 + toll
SUV/Minivan also available; contact the Front Desk for rates.
*Extra 10% if paying with a credit card
You may reserve your ride with a shared van/shuttle company. This may be most cost-effective for the solo traveler. Below are two popular companies:
Public transportation (subway and/or bus) is the most cost-effective method. NYC’s public transportation system (MTA) operates 24/7. Keep in mind that only some subway stations have escalators/elevators, and you will most likely have to walk up at least one flight of stairs to street level.
- From JFK: JFK AirTrain to Jamaica Station ⇒ Subway E Train (Manhattan/World Trade Center bound) to 5th Ave/53rd St ⇒ walk about 3 minutes to 3 West Club.
Approx. travel time: 1 hr 15 min
Cost: $7.75 per person, one-way, with MetroCard that can be purchased at a vending machine at the AirTrain station (includes $5 for AirTrain, $2.75 for subway fare).
- From LGA: LaGuardia Link Select Bus Service Q70-SBS from your terminal to Roosevelt Ave/74th St Subway station ⇒ Subway E Train (Manhattan/World Trade Center bound) to 5thAve/53rd St ⇒ walk about 3 minutes to 3 West Club.
Approx. travel time: 1 hr
Cost: $2.75 per person, one-way (includes $2.75 bus fare and free subway transfer). Note: you will need to buy the MetroCard from one of the vending machines first, load enough money into it, and then use the MetroCard to pay for the paper Select Bus ticket that you need to board the Q70-SBS bus. At the Subway station, swipe the MetroCard for the free transfer.
- From EWR: Newark Airport Express bus from Terminal A, B, or C to Port Authority Bus Terminal (41st Street between 8th and 9th avenues) ⇒ walk 1-2 minutes to enter the 42 St - Port Authority Bus Terminal Subway station ⇒ Subway E Train (Uptown/Jamaica Center bound) to 5thAve/53rd St ⇒ walk about 3 minutes to 3 West Club.
The Airport Express bus runs every 20-30 minutes, 24/7.
Approx. travel time: 1 hr 30 min
Cost: $19.75 per person, one-way (includes Airport Express bus fare - $17 for Adult; $5 for Child (5-11 years); children under 5 years ride for free - and $2.75 MetroCard fare).