Follow signs to the taxi stand outside of your terminal at the airport. New York City's yellow cabs offer a flat rate to/from JFK and Manhattan, and metered fares to/from LGA and EWR.
- From JFK: Flat fare $52.80, plus tolls ($6), and $4.50 rush hour surcharge (4PM to 8PM weekdays). Tip not included.
Travel time is about 30 minutes in light traffic, and 1.5 hours during rush hour.
- From LGA: Metered fare, approximately $40
Travel time is about 20 minutes in light traffic, and 1 hour during rush hour.
- From EWR: Metered fare, approximately $50 - $80
Travel time is about 40 minutes in light traffic, and 2 hours during rush hour.
We are happy to arrange a car service from the airport to the hotel. In general, a car service costs more than a city taxi would. To schedule a car service, please contact the Front Desk with your flight details. Approximate rates (tip not included) below:
- From JFK: $85, including tolls
- From LGA: $75, including tolls
- From EWR: $100 + toll
SUV/Minivan also available; contact the Front Desk for rates.
*Extra 10% if paying with a credit card
You may reserve your ride with a shared van/shuttle company. This may be most cost-effective for the solo traveler. Below are two popular companies: