Your wedding is one of the biggest and happiest days of your life. It's a day you spend months and months planning for and possibly years waiting for it to be here. It is a symbol of your love for one another, binding you and your partner in a lifelong commitment.
Unfortunately, due to these unprecedented times, more and more couples are having to cancel their wedding plans and postpone. Since group gatherings must be limited to no more than 10 people due to the coronavirus, traditional weddings that include a large number of family and friends are not allowed. Tips to take when postponing your wedding due to the coronavirus:
Contact Us Today!
- Let Your Vendors Know ASAP - If you need to postpone your wedding, let your vendors know as soon as possible. Be patient with them as most are probably small business owners who are very busy during this time and dealing with household duties as well. Your vendors can help you secure a future date where you, your family, and friends can enjoy the day safely.
- Wedding Insurance - Did you purchase wedding insurance? Contact your agent to see if this type of circumstance is covered.
- Inform Your Guests - If you need to postpone due to COVID-19, inform your guests as soon as possible as some may be traveling in from other states. The most efficient way to do this is to set up a wedding website where guests can get the information they are looking for and where you can post your new date. Let them know of refunds available for hotels and other accommodations.
- Be Flexible - Having a set date in mind, possibly one that is special to you as a couple can be frustrating. If postponing your wedding, try to be flexible and keep an open mind.
- Cry It Out - Not having your special day that you've been planning is very upsetting. It's okay to be upset. It's okay to cry. However, remember there are bigger issues in the world and your special day will soon come.
- Re-Plan - If you postponed your wedding and your original venue is booked, rely on 3 West Club. Our historical hotel offers a perfect wedding ceremony space in the Manhattan area.
Even if it’s not the day you had planned, your new date will always hold significance. The team at 3 West Club is ready to help you make your wedding the best day of your life. When you work with our team, you and your guests will be left with memories to last a lifetime. From good company, good food, and good drinks, we can help make your wedding day extra special.
The demand for weddings in 2021 is at an all-time high due to COVID-19 and the rescheduling of postponed weddings. Contact
us today to ensure you can secure your new date! Our team is eager to help accommodate your postponed Manhattan wedding.